Pandora beads and bracelets have become increasingly popular in Australia over the last few years but they have actually been around since 1999.
Pandora has a great range of beads in silver, gold and glass, as well as bracelets and necklaces. But they can be a little expensive compared to the other brands that have now started flooding the market and considering once you buy one… you can’t stop! Just because you have a Pandora bracelet, does not mean you have to only buy Pandora beads.
There is a great range of good quality beads that are compatible with your Pandora bracelet:
- Lovelinks — Lovelinks has a great range of beads, all compatible with Pandora bracelets. Check out the 300 new beads released this month! (I would probably not buy a Lovelinks bracelet; Pandora and other brand beads do not fit on it). They also have a petite range of smaller beads and bracelets
- Chamilia — Another quality brand of beads that fit the Pandora bracelet. They have a large range of Disney-licenced beads
- Biagi — A nice range of breads, they have also just launched a kids range
- Personality — fairly new to Australia, they have a huge range of beads — some really made from really unusual materials for something different
- Prouds — Prouds’ add-a-charm is a great budget range, with most beads $20.
- Etsy — We LOVE etsy. There are some beautiful glass bead makers, I have a few myself. Great prices and you can get something really unique that you won’t find in any shop.
- Gillette’s Jewellers
- Lovelinks Online
- Charm me
- eBay — can be a great place to pick up a bargain, but as with anything on eBay. Read the listing carefully 3 times. There are people selling fake/plated beads so beware of what you are buying.