(embedded flash sound, you might need to click through to hear it)
Hearing this sound coming from under your bed in the middle of the night after watching Walking Dead, you could easily be mistaken that the zombie apocalypse is upon us. Zombies are all the rage now, who DOESN’T want zombies under their bed!
2. They are great with computers, and can help you with your work.
3. They make great baby sitters. Sometimes, literally.
4. Everything is cat when you own cats. I wonder if anyone has done a study on how much cat hair the average owner consumes each year. If we apparently eat 8 spiders each year, I’m not sure we want to know.
5. The internet is made of cats. It is estimated* the internet is 80% cat. Cat pictures out number porn. In my expert opinion, if you take away the cats. The internet would crash and burn. And no body wants that, right?
6. Having to dash out at all hours to replace the butter. Someone has left it on the bench and a lovely cat has come along and prised the lid of and had a buttery feast (and it is too far gone that you can’t just scrap the licked bits out and tell no one) Helps keep your butter fresh.
7. Looking forward to falling into bed after a hard day, only to find a wet patch and turn the light on and discover a lovely cat has vomited all over your quilt and pillow. You don’t need that much sleep anyway.
8. Scars. Special tattoos given to you by your cat as a lasting memory of their hurty love.
9. They help with important purchases. No, we cannot buy this lounge, the cat hair will stick to it and the vomit won’t clean off too well. The children are all well educated in the types of fabric to avoid for the hair retention. Indeed an important life skill to have
10. Because HELLO, CATS!
Happy Caturday. Tell me, why is your cat awesome?
* By Me